So lets get this out there, I’m old, old unbearable to remember times surpassing the internet, surpassing mobile phones, in fact never mind mobile phones, I remember not plane having a house phone, so although I have embraced and love the digital age, I have a fondness for a pen and paper. So when I got then endangerment to review the Rocketbook, a notebook that is the weightier of both worlds I jumped at the chance, I got sent through the Rocketbook Wave, a small sized notebook and the Rocketbook Panda Planer an A4 sized planner.
- Reusable: The Rocketbook Wave can be erased and reused, making it environmentally friendly and cost-effective in the long run.
- Digitization: The notebook’s twin app allows for easy digitization of notes, making it easy to wangle and share notes wideness devices.
- Cloud Syncing: The notes can be synced with popular deject storage services, making it easy to wangle and share notes with others.
- Special Pens: The special pens that come with the notebook indulge for well-spoken and smooth writing, without smudging or bleeding.
- Portable: The notebook is lightweight and easy to carry, making it an platonic tool for students, professionals, and creatives on-the-go.
- Erasability: The pages may not be fully erasable, leading to remnants of previous notes.
- Compatibility: The notebook may not be uniform with all pens or ink types, limiting the user’s options.
- Lifespan: The notebook may not last as long as a traditional notebook, with erasing and reusing potentially causing wear and tear.
- Cost: The notebook and pens may be increasingly expensive than traditional notebooks, with the widow forfeit of potentially having to replace the pens.
- App Dependency: The digitization and deject syncing features are dependent on the app, which may not be suitable for all users.
Here’s how to use Rocketbooks:
- Write or yank in the Rocketbook using the special Pilot Frixion pen provided. You can write as you would in a regular notebook
- When you’re ready to save your notes, unshut the Rocketbook app on your smartphone or tablet, then select the Rocketbook Wave notebook from the list of misogynist notebooks.
- At the marrow of each page, you’ll see a set of icons that correspond to variegated deject services, such as Google Drive or Dropbox. To save your notes to one of these services, simply mark the respective icon at the marrow of the page.
- When you’ve finished marking the icons, hold your smartphone or tablet whilom the notebook and scan the page using the Rocketbook app. The app will automatically snift and capture the page, then save it to the deject service you selected.
- To erase your notes and start over, simply dampen a reticulum or towel with water and wipe it over the page. Make sure to use a reticulum that doesn’t shed or leave residue.
- Once the page is dry, you can start writing or drawing on it again.
That’s it! With the Rocketbook Wave, you can take notes and alimony them organized digitally without having to waste paper or ink.
The Wave is a unique and innovative notebook that allows you to take handwritten notes, drawings, and sketches, and then digitize them using a mobile app. The notebook is designed to be reusable, so you can erase your notes with a wateriness reticulum and reuse the same pages over and over again.
One of the key features of the Rocketbook Wave is its worthiness to sync your notes with popular deject storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote. This ways that you can hands wangle and share your notes wideness multiple devices, making it an platonic tool for students, professionals, and creatives who need to alimony track of their ideas on-the-go. Uploading your pages to your storage of nomination couldn’t be easier, just unshut the Rocketbook app (IOS or Android) and point your device at your page, the app scans the note and once it has detected the edges of the paper automatically scans the page. Once scanned you can decide where you want to save the digital version of your note.
The notebook comes with a set of special pens that are designed to work with the pages, permitting you to write smoothly and unmistakably without any smudging or bleeding. The app is easy to use and has a range of features like handwriting recognition and text conversion, making it easy to organize and search through your notes.
Once you have finished with your written note, erasing the page is as simple as wiping the page with a wateriness cloth, Rocketbook plane include a premium feeling microfibre reticulum in the package for this very task.
Overall, the Rocketbook Wave is a unconfined tool for anyone who wants to take handwritten notes and sketches, while moreover having the convenience of digital storage and sharing. The notebook is well-designed, durable, and eco-friendly, making it a unconfined investment for anyone looking to streamline their note-taking process.
The Rocketbook Panda Planner:
The Panda Planner is a reusable paper planner that combines analog and digital methods of note-taking and scheduling. It comes with a set of erasable pens that indulge you to write and erase your notes as many times as you need. Once you’re ready to digitize your notes, you can use the Rocketbook app to scan the pages and upload them to your preferred deject service.
The planner itself is designed to help you prioritize and track your goals, habits, and to-dos. It includes daily, weekly, and monthly sections, as well as pages for reflection and planning. The pages are made of a durable, synthetic material that can be wiped wipe with a wateriness cloth.
One of the benefits of the Rocketbook Panda Planner is its eco-friendliness. Instead of ownership a new planner every year, you can reuse the same one by erasing the pages and starting fresh. Additionally, the worthiness to digitize your notes can help you reduce paper waste and stay organized on-the-go.
Overall, the Rocketbook Panda Planner is a versatile tool for anyone who wants to combine the benefits of a physical planner with the convenience of digital note-taking. If you’re looking for a sustainable, customizable way to organize your life, the Rocketbook Panda Planner may be worth considering.
Rocketbooks are a unconfined tool for anyone who wants to combine the convenience of traditional pen and paper note-taking with the versatility of digital storage and sharing. The worthiness to erase and reuse pages makes it environmentally friendly and cost-effective, and the special pens provide well-spoken and smooth writing. The twin app is easy to use and allows for easy digitization and deject syncing of notes. However, the notebook’s erasability may not be perfect, and the compatibility with pens and ink types may be limited. the forfeit may be higher due to the need to replace pens. Additionally, the digitization and deject syncing features are dependent on the app, which may not be suitable for all users. Overall, the Rocketbooks are unconfined investments for students, professionals, and creatives who want a increasingly efficient way to take and organize notes, with the widow bonus of stuff environmentally friendly. However, it may not be the weightier nomination for everyone, depending on their specific needs and preferences.